How do I set up my product with a WPS-enabled router or access point?
If your network uses a WPS-enabled wireless router or access point, you can quickly connect your product to the network using Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS).
Note: To check if your router is WPS-enabled, look for a button labeled WPS on your router or access point. If there is no hardware button, there may be a virtual WPS button in the software for the device. Check your network product documentation for details.
Using WPS to Connect to a NetworkIf you have a WPS-enabled wireless router or access point, you can use Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) to connect your product to the network.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Press the network status icon.
- Select Wi-Fi Setup. You see a screen like this:
- Select Push Button Setup (WPS) and select Proceed.
- Follow the instructions on the LCD screen to complete WPS setup.
- Press the home button to exit. Your product should now be connected to the network.