My printout has a slight slant. What should I do?
- If your printouts are slanted, try these solutions:
- Slide the edge guides against the edges of the paper.
- Select a higher print quality setting in your printer software.
- Turn off any high speed settings in your product software.
- Align the print head.
- Make sure the product is not printing while tilted or at an angle.
Selecting Basic Print Settings - Windows
Selecting Basic Print Settings - OS X
Published: Jan 27, 2015 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!