How do I save faxes to my Windows computer instead of printing them?
- You can use the Epson FAX Utility software to save faxes. The software is included with your product. Follow the instructions below to configure the software.
- Do one of the following:
- Windows 8.x: Navigate to the Apps screen.
- Windows (other versions): Click or Start, then select All Programs or Programs.
- Click EPSON Software, then FAX Utility.
- Click Fax Settings for Printer.
- Click Received Fax Output Settings.
- Select Save faxes on this computer, then click Browse.
- Select the folder you want to save the incoming faxes to, then click OK.
- Click OK to close the Received Fax Output Settings window.
- Close the Epson FAX Utility.
Published: Feb 27, 2015 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!