How do I create a custom paper size for my product in Windows?
Do the following:
- Open a photo or document for printing.
- Select the print command in your application.
Note: You may need to select a print icon on your screen, the Print option in the File menu, or another command. See your application's help utility for details.
- If necessary, select your product name as the printer you want to use.
Note: You may also need to select Properties or Preferences to view your print settings.
You see the Main tab of your printer settings window.
- Select User-Defined as the Document Size. A User-Defined Paper Size window appears.
Note: This option may not be available for all paper sources.
- Enter a Paper Size Name, then select the Paper Width and Paper Height. Click Save, then OK.
- Click OK. The new size is created. You can now select the new size from the Document Size list.
Published: Jan 23, 2015 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!