How do I connect my WPS-enabled wireless router to my product?
Using WPS to Connect to a NetworkIf you have a WPS-enabled wireless router or access point, you can use Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) to connect your product to the network.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Select the icon. You see a screen like this:
- Select Router.
- Select Start Setup.
- Select Wi-Fi Setup.
- Select Push Button Setup (WPS).
- Follow the instructions on the LCD screen to complete WPS setup.
- Press the home button to exit. You see the icon on the LCD screen and should be able to connect to your product directly from your computer or device, and then print. If you are printing from a computer, make sure you installed the network software from the Epson website.
Note: If you don't see the icon, repeat these steps to try again.
Published: Jul 13, 2017 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!