My printout contains incorrect characters. What should I do?
- Make sure any cables are securely connected at both ends.
- If your product is connected to a USB hub, connect it directly to your computer instead.
- If you are using the PostScript printer software, EPS files created in binary format may not print correctly. Try creating the file in ASCII format instead.
- If you are using the Windows PostScript printer software, the product cannot print binary data if it is connected to the computer using a USB cable. Try selecting ASCII or TBCP as the Output Protocol setting on the Device Settings tab in the printer properties.
- If you are using the Windows PostScript printer software, select the appropriate substitution fonts on the Device Settings tab in the printer properties.
If incorrect characters appear in your prints, try these solutions before reprinting:
Published: Jul 13, 2017 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!