My printout contains incorrect characters. What should I do?
If incorrect characters appear in your prints, try these solutions before reprinting:
- Make sure any cables are securely connected at both ends.
- If your product is connected to a USB hub, connect it directly to your computer instead.
- If you are using the PostScript printer software, EPS files created in binary format may not print correctly. Try creating the file in ASCII format instead.
- If you are using the Windows PostScript printer software, the product cannot print binary data if it is connected to the computer using a USB cable. Try selecting ASCII or TBCP as the Output Protocol setting on the Device Settings tab in the printer properties.
- If you are using the Windows PostScript printer software, select the appropriate substitution fonts on the Device Settings tab in the printer properties.
Published: Jul 13, 2017 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!