How do I copy a document or photo using my product's control panel?
Copying Documents or Photos
You can copy color or black-and-white documents or photos onto various sizes and types of paper, including Epson special papers.
- Place your original document or photo on the product.
- Load the paper you want to print on in the product.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Press the left or right arrow button, select Copy, and press the OK button. You see this screen:
- To print more than one copy, press the + or – button to select the number (up to 99).
- Press the left or right arrow button to select one of the following:
- Color: for color copies
- B&W: for black-and-white copies
- Press the down arrow button and then press the OK button to view the print settings for the copies. You see this screen:
- Press the up or down arrow button to view additional settings. To change the print settings, press the left or right arrow button and select the necessary settings.
- When you are ready to copy, press the start button.
Note: To cancel copying, press the stop button.
Placing Originals on the Scanner Glass
Published: Mar 24, 2016 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!