How do I set up my product with a WPS-enabled router or access point?
Using WPS to Connect to a NetworkIf you have a WPS-enabled router or access point, you can use Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) to connect your product to the network.
- Press the WPS button on your router.
- On the product, press the home button, if necessary.
- Press the arrow buttons to select Wi-Fi Setup and press the OK button. You see this screen:
- Press the arrow buttons to select Push Button (WPS), and press the OK button.
- Follow the instructions on the LCD screen to complete WPS setup. If the network connection is successful, a Wi-Fi icon with connection bars is displayed in the upper right corner of the LCD screen.
Published: Mar 22, 2016 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!