How do I use the control panel buttons to copy a document or photo?
Do the following:
Copying Documents or PhotosYou can copy documents or photos onto various sizes and types of paper, including Epson special papers.
- Place your original document or photo on the scanner glass, or place multi-page documents in the ADF.
- Load the paper you want to print on.
- Press the down arrow button, select Copy, and press the OK button. You see a screen like this:
- To print more than one copy, press a number key or the up or down arrow button.
- Press the OK button to view and change additional copy settings, if necessary. Then press the back button.
- When you are ready to copy, press one of the Start buttons.
Note: To cancel printing, press the Stop/Reset button or select Cancel.
Loading Paper in the Cassette
Paper Loading Capacity
Available Epson Papers
Placing Originals on the Product
Published: Jul 30, 2015 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!