How do I upload scanned images to Evernote with Epson Easy Photo Scan software?
Uploading Scanned Images to EvernoteYou can configure an Evernote account for use with Easy Photo Scan and upload your scanned images to it (Windows only).
Note: You must install Evernote before you can use it with Easy Photo Scan.
- Scan your original using Easy Photo Scan.
- Click the icon. You see a window like this:
Note: If you have already configured an Evernote account in Easy Photo Scan, you can select the Setting Name or Destination Name for the account and click Send to upload your images.
- Select a notebook from the Notebook list.
Note: If you want to create a new notebook, you must create it directly in Evernote.
- Select the image format for the uploaded files from the File or File Type list.
- If there are options for the selected file format, click Options or Option and select the options you want.
- If you also want to save the images to a local folder, select the Copy the image(s) to a local folder checkbox and select a folder.
- If you want to save the current settings, click Edit, or the Setting Name or Destination Name field, and select Save As. Enter a name for the setting and click OK.
- Click Send to upload the images to your Evernote account, or click Cancel to cancel the operation.
Scanning Using Easy Photo Scan
Epson JPEG File Settings