How do I upload scanned images to Facebook with Epson Easy Photo Scan software?
Uploading Scanned Images to FacebookYou can configure a Facebook account for use with Easy Photo Scan and upload your scanned images to it.
- Scan your original using Easy Photo Scan.
- Click the icon. You see a window like this:
Note: If you have already configured a Facebook account in Easy Photo Scan, you can select the Setting Name or Destination Name for the account, click Login if necessary, and click Send to upload your images.
- Click Login.
- On the Application Authentication screen, log in to your Facebook account.
Note: To enable automatic image uploading, select the option for staying logged in.
- Select an album from the Album list.
Note: If you cannot select an album, make sure the Setting Name is set to (No Selection), click Login to log in to your Facebook account, and try again. If you want to create a new album, you must create it directly in Facebook.
- Select the image format for the uploaded files from the File or File Type list.
- If there are options for the selected file format, click Options or Option and select the options you want.
- If you also want to save the images to a local folder, select the Copy the image(s) to a local folder checkbox and select a folder.
- If you want to save the current settings, click Edit, or the Setting Name or Destination Name field, and select Save As. Enter a name for the setting and click OK.
- Click Send to upload the images to your Facebook account, or click Cancel to cancel the operation.
Scanning Using Easy Photo Scan
Epson JPEG File Settings