How do I upload scanned images to Google Photo with Epson Easy Photo Scan software?
Uploading Scanned Images to PicasaYou can configure a Google Photo account for use with Easy Photo Scan and upload your scanned images.
- Scan your original using Easy Photo Scan.
- Click the icon. You see a window like this:
Note: If you have already configured a Google Photo account in Easy Photo Scan, you can select the Setting Name or Destination Name for the account, click Login if necessary, and click Send to upload your images.
- Click Login.
- On the Application Authentication screen, log into your Google account.
- Click Accept to allow Easy Photo Scan to upload images to your account. An authentication code is generated.
- Copy the authentication code into the Please enter authentication code field and click OK.
- Select an album from the Album list.
Note: If you cannot select an album, make sure the Setting Name is set to (No Selection), click the Login button to log into your Google Photo account, and try again. If you want to create a new album, you must create it directly in Google Photo.
- Select an Image Size option for the uploaded images.
- Select the image format for the uploaded files from the File or File Type list.
- If there are options for the selected file format, click Options or Option and select the options you want.
- If you also want to save the images to a local folder, select the Copy the image(s) to a local folder checkbox and select a folder.
- If you want to save the current settings, click Edit, or the Setting Name or Destination Name field, and select Save As. Enter a name for the setting and click OK.
- Click Send to upload the images to your Google Photo account, or click Cancel to cancel the operation.
Scanning Using Easy Photo Scan
Epson JPEG File Settings