How do I upload scanned images to Web Folder (WebDAV) with Epson Easy Photo Scan software?
Uploading Scanned Images to a Web FolderYou can upload your scanned images to a Web Folder (WebDAV) using Easy Photo Scan.
- Scan your original using Easy Photo Scan.
- Click the icon. You see a window like this:
Note: If you have already configured a Web Folder account in Easy Photo Scan, you can select the Setting Name or Destination Name for the account and click Send to upload your pictures.
- Enter the Web Folder URL in the Address field.
- Enter the login information in the User Name and Password fields.
- If you want to replace existing files with the same name with the uploaded images, click the Overwrite file(s) with the same name checkbox.
- Click Check Connection to test whether the account information is correct.
- Select the image format for the uploaded files from the File or File Type list.
- If there are options for the selected file format, click Options or Option and select the options you want.
- If you also want to save the images to a local folder, select the Copy the image(s) to a local folder checkbox and select a folder.
- If you want to save the current settings, click Edit, or the Setting Name or Destination Name field, and select Save As. Enter a name for the setting and click OK.
- Click Send to upload the images to your Web Folder, or click Cancel to cancel the operation.
Scanning Using Easy Photo Scan
Epson JPEG File Settings
Epson TIFF and Multi-TIFF File Settings
Published: Aug 5, 2015 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!