How do I scan using Windows RT?
Do the following:
Note: Make sure your product is set up on a network. You cannot scan with a USB connection.
- Open the Search charm by doing one of the following:
- Touch: Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, then tap the Search charm.
- Mouse: Move the mouse pointer into the upper or lower-right corner of the screen, then click on the Search charm.
- Keyboard: Press the Search charm key.
- Enter Devices in the Search field, then select Devices and Printers.
- Select your product, then right-click or push and hold the product's icon, and select Start scan.
Published: Aug 20, 2015 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!