It takes a long time to copy a document. What should I do?
Try copying your original in draft mode by doing the following:
- Place your original document on the scanner glass.
- Load the paper you want to print on in the product.
Note: Load only the recommended number of sheets.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Press the left or right arrow buttons to select Copy and press the OK button.
You see this screen:
- Press the OK button to select the Menu option. Press the OK button to select Settings.
- Press the down arrow button to select Quality. Select Draft as the quality type.
- When you are ready to copy, press the start button.
Published: Aug 13, 2015 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!