How do I use the copy feature to print a label on a CD/DVD?
Copying onto a CD/DVDYou can copy a printed photo or CD/DVD label directly onto an ink jet-printable CD or DVD. If you want, you can first print a test design on plain paper.
- Load the CD, DVD, or plain paper you want to print on.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Select More Functions.
- Select CD/DVD Copy.
- Follow the instructions on the LCD screen to place your original CD, DVD, or photo on the scanner glass and select Proceed.
- If necessary, adjust the inner and outer diameter of your CD as shown on the screen and select Proceed. You see this screen:
- Select one of the options shown on the screen to print on a CD or DVD or a test print on plain paper. If printing on plain paper, select Proceed.
- When you are ready to print, press the Start button.
Note: To cancel copying, select Cancel.
Loading a CD/DVD
Placing a CD/DVD on the Scanner Glass
Placing Originals on the Scanner Glass
Published: Aug 14, 2015 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!