How do I scan using my product's control panel?
Starting a Scan Using the Product Control PanelYou can scan an image using your product's control panel buttons.
Your product automatically selects suitable default scan settings, but you can view or change them as necessary.
- Make sure you installed the product software and connected the product to your computer or network.
Note: Restart your computer after installing the product software to enable scanning from the control panel. Also make sure the Event Manager program is not being blocked by your firewall or security software.
- Press the up or down arrow button, select Scan, and press the OK button. The scan options are displayed:
- Press the up or down arrow button to select a scan option and press the OK button.
- Cloud sends your scanned files to a destination that you have registered with Epson Connect.
- Computer saves your scan as a JPEG file to your computer or as an image capture in OS X.
- Computer (WSD) lets you manage network scanning in Windows 8.x, Windows 7, or Windows Vista (English only).
Note: To use this feature, you must first set up WSD (Web Services for Devices) on the Windows 7 or Windows Vista computer you want to scan to.
- To scan to your computer, you first need to select how you connected your product to your computer:
- If your product is connected directly to your computer with a USB cable, press the up or down arrow button to select USB Connection.
- If your product is connected to your computer over a network, press the up or down arrow button to select the computer name from the list and press the OK button to begin scanning.
- Press one of the Start buttons to start scanning.
Using Epson Scan to Cloud