How do I connect my product to my wireless network using the product's control panel?
Selecting Wireless Network Settings from the Control PanelYou can select or change wireless network settings using your product control panel.
To install your product on a wireless network, follow the instructions on the Start Here sheet and install the necessary software. The installer program guides you through network setup.
Note: Breakdown or repair of this product may cause loss of network data and settings. Epson is not responsible for backing up or recovering data and settings during or after the warranty period. We recommend that you make your own backup or print out your network data and settings.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Press the arrow buttons to select Wi-Fi Setup and press the OK button.
- Press the OK button to select Wi-Fi (Recommended).
- Press the OK button. You see this screen:
- Press the OK button to select Wi-Fi Setup Wizard
- Press the arrow buttons to select the name of your wireless network and press the OK button. If you do not see your wireless network's name, you can enter it manually.
Note: To enter the wireless network name manually, select Other SSIDs and press the OK button. Enter your network name as described in the next step.
- Enter your wireless password (or network name and then password).
- Press the up and down arrow buttons to scroll through characters. Then press the right arrow button to move to the next character.
- To switch between ABC (uppercase), abc (lowercase), or 123 (numbers and symbols), press the home button.
- To delete characters, press the left arrow.
- When you finish entering characters, press the OK button.
- If you want to print a network setup report, press the start button. (Otherwise, press the stop button.)
- Press the home button to exit. The WiFi symbol on the LCD screen should now be lit.
Note: If the WiFi symbol isn't lit on the LCD screen, you may have selected the wrong network name or entered the password incorrectly. Repeat these steps to try again.