I see the message Unable to connect to network scanner. Check the scanner, network, and connection settings. on my computer. What should I do?
Do the following:
- Make sure your product is connected to the same network as your computer.
- Click Yes beneath the error message. The Scanner Settings window appears.
- Click Enable Editing or if you see it, and then click Yes on the screen that appears.
- Select your product from the list in the Scanner Settings window and click Delete.
- Click Add. Make sure your product is selected as the Model in the screen that appears.
- Select the IP address for your product.
Note: If nothing appears in the Search for Network box, make sure your product is connected to the same network as your computer. If your product is connected to the same network but the box is still blank, contact Epson Support.
Note: If you don't know your product's IP address, you can print a network status sheet from your product to obtain it.
- Click Add.
- Click OK.