How do I change the Sleep Timer setting?
Changing the Sleep Timer SettingsYou can adjust the time period before your product enters sleep mode and turns off the LCD screen.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Select Settings.
- Select General Settings. You see a screen like this:
- Select Basic Settings.
- Select Sleep Timer. You see a screen like this:
- Do one of the following:
- Press the – or + icon to decrease or increase the number of minutes.
- Press the number of minutes on the LCD screen, select the number of minutes from the on-screen keypad, and press OK.
- Select OK.
Published: Apr 6, 2017 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!