Blank pages appear in my scanned image when using Epson Scan. What should I do?
Make sure the printed side is face down. If you are scanning double-sided originals, use the Skip Blank Page feature by doing the following:
- Open Epson Scan, then select the Image Adjustment tab.
- Select one of the following available options from the Skip Blank Pages pop-up menu:
- Off: All pages will scan, including blank pages.
- Very Low: All pages will scan, with the exception of blank pages.
- Low: All pages will scan, with the exception of blank pages and pages with specks or faint text.
- Middle: Blank pages, pages with pencil markings, and pages with text bleeding from the opposite side may not scan.
- High: Blank pages, pages with pencil or pen markings, and pages with text bleeding from the opposite side will not scan.
- Click Scan.
Published: May 9, 2016 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!