How do I restore my original fax settings?
Resetting Control Panel DefaultsIf you have a problem with settings on the product control panel, you can reset them to their factory defaults. You can choose which settings to reset or reset them all.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Select Setup.
- Scroll down and select Restore Default Settings. You see this screen:
- Select one of these options:
- Network Settings: Resets all network settings.
- Fax Settings: Resets all faxing settings.
- Clear All Data and Settings: Resets all control panel settings and clears all contacts.
- Select Yes to reset the selected settings. (Select No if you want to cancel the operation.)
Published: May 2, 2016 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!