The orientation of some pages change from portrait to landscape when I scan multiple pages with Epson Scan 2 and save them as a PDF. What should I do?
You can rotate the pages in your scan before saving it. Do the following:
- Click the Main Settings tab, if necessary, and do one of the following:
- If you see a Add or edit pages after scanning checkbox, select it.
- If you don't see a checkbox, select Add or Edit Page in the After Scanning Option drop-down list.
- Click Scan.
- Click Edit in the screen that appears.
- Select the page you want to rotate.
- Click or to rotate the page.
- Click Add to add more pages to your scan or click Finish or Save.
Published: Apr 13, 2017 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!