How do I save faxes to my Windows computer instead of printing them?
You can use the Epson FAX Utility software to save faxes. Do the following:
- Do one of the following:
- Windows 10: Click .
- Windows 8.x: Navigate to the Apps screen.
- Windows (other versions): Click or Start and select All Programs or Programs.
- Click EPSON Software and FAX Utility. The first time you use the FAX Utility, you see this introduction window:
- Read about the FAX Utility and click Close at the bottom of the window. You see this window:
- To save received faxes on your computer, select Save received faxes on this computer.
- Set Save received faxes on this computer (PC-FAX reception) to On, if necessary, and select the destination folder and other options.
- Click OK.
Published: Jul 5, 2018 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!