My original does not feed from the ADF (Automatic Document Feeder). What should I do?
If your originals do not feed when placed in the ADF, try these solutions:
- Make sure the ADF icon lights up on the Copy, Fax, or Scan screen on the LCD screen. If not, reload the originals.
- Make sure the size, weight, and number of your originals are supported by the ADF.
- Make sure the originals are loaded correctly.
- Make sure the document is not curled or creased.
- Try cleaning the inside of the ADF.
- Do not load originals above the arrow mark on the ADF edge guide.
Placing Originals in the Automatic Document Feeder
Cleaning Your Product
Paper Jams Inside the Product
Paper Feeding Problems
Published: Jun 21, 2018 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!