My printout has a slight slant. What should I do?
If your printouts are slanted, try these solutions:
- Slide the edge guides against the edges of the paper.
- Select a higher print quality setting in your printer software.
- Turn off any high speed settings in your product software.
- Align the print head.
- Adjust the print quality.
- Make sure the product is not printing while tilted or at an angle.
Selecting Basic Print Settings - Windows
Selecting Basic Print Settings - Mac
Published: Feb 15, 2018 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!