It takes a long time to copy a document. What should I do?
Try copying your original in draft mode. Do the following:
- Place your original document on the scanner glass.
- Load the paper you want to print on in the product.
Note: Load only the recommended number of sheets.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Select Copy.
You see this screen:
- Press the arrow buttons to select the Advanced Settings tab.
- Press the down arrow button to select Quality and press OK. Select Draft as the quality type and press OK.
- When you are ready to copy, press the start button.
Published: Apr 5, 2018 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!