How do I use the copy feature to print a label on a CD/DVD?
Copying onto a CD/DVDYou can copy a printed photo or CD/DVD label directly onto an ink jet-printable CD or DVD. If you want, you can first print a test design on plain paper.
- Load the CD, DVD, or plain paper you want to print on.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Select Various prints > Copy to CD/DVD > Copy to CD/DVD and press the OK button.
- Follow the instructions on the LCD screen to place your original CD, DVD, or photo on the scanner glass and press the OK button.
- If necessary, adjust the inner and outer diameter of your CD as shown on the screen, and press the OK button. You see this screen:
- Select one of the options shown on the screen and press the OK button. If printing a test print on plain paper, press the OK button again.
- When prompted to load a CD/DVD, you can select the option to view an animation of the loading procedure. Follow the on-screen instructions to load the disc.
- Select any copy settings as needed.
- When you are ready to print, press the start button.
Note: To cancel printing, press the stop button.
Published: Apr 12, 2018 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!