How do I check my product’s network status?
You can use a web browser to check the operating status of the product with the product’s built-in Web Config Utility, or you can print a network connection report to diagnose connection problems with the product on your network. See below.
Accessing the Web Config UtilityYou can select your product's network settings and confirm its operating status using a web browser. You do this by accessing your product's built-in Web Config utility from a computer or other device that is connected to the same network as your product.
- Check your network status.
- Note your product's IP address.
- On a computer or other device connected to the same network as your product, open a web browser.
- Enter your product's IP address into the address bar. You see the available Web Config utility options.
Printing a Network Status Sheet
Printing a Network Connection ReportYou can print a network connection report to view solutions to any problems you may have using your product on a network.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Select Settings.
- Select General Settings. You see a screen like this:
- Select Network Settings.
- Select Connection Check.
- Select Print Check Report.
- Select Print.
Network Connection Report Codes and Messages
Published: May 2, 2019 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!