How do I copy a document or photo using my product's control panel?
You can copy documents or photos onto various sizes and types of paper, including Epson special papers.
- Place your original document or photo on the scanner glass.
- Load the paper you want to print on.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Select Copy. You see a screen like this:
- To print more than one copy, select Copies and use the + and - buttons to increase or decrease the number of copies.
- Change any of the displayed settings as necessary.
- Select Advanced Settings to view and change additional copy settings, if necessary.
- When you are ready to copy, select the Copy icon.
Note: To cancel printing, select Cancel.
Loading Paper in the Cassette
Placing Originals on the Scanner Glass
Paper Loading Capacity
Double-sided Printing Capacity
Available Epson Papers
Published: Nov 2, 2017 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!