How do I scan using my product's control panel?
You can scan an image to a variety of destinations using your product's control panel.
- Make sure you installed the product software and connected the product to your computer or network.
Note: Restart your computer after installing the product software to enable scanning from the control panel.
- Place your original on the product for scanning.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Select Scan. You see a screen like this:
- Select one of the following Scan to options:
- Computer lets you scan to a connected computer using your saved scan settings.
- Cloud sends your scanned files to a destination that you have registered with Epson Connect.
- Computer (WSD) lets you manage network scanning in Windows 10, Windows 8.x, Windows 7, or Windows Vista (English only). To use this feature, you must first set up a WSD (Web Services for Devices) port on your Windows 7 or Windows Vista computer (the port is set up automatically on Windows 10 and Windows 8.x).
- Follow the instructions in the links below to complete your scan.
Scanning to a Connected Computer
Setting Up a WSD Port (Windows 7/Windows Vista)
Changing Default Scan Job Settings
Using Epson Scan to Cloud
Control Panel Scanning Options
Published: May 16, 2019 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!