How do I connect my WPS-enabled wireless router to my product?
Using WPS to Connect to a NetworkIf you have a WPS-enabled router or access point, you can use Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) to connect your product to the network.
- Press the WPS button on your router.
- On the product, press the home button, if necessary.
- Press the arrow buttons to select Settings > Network Settings > Wi-Fi Setup. You see this screen:
- Press the arrow buttons to select Push Button (WPS) and press the OK button.
- Follow the instructions on the LCD screen to complete WPS setup. If the network connection is successful, the icon is displayed on the LCD screen.
Note: If the icon is not displayed on the LCD screen, repeat these steps to try again.
Published: May 16, 2019 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!