How do I scan using my product's control panel?
You can scan an image to a variety of destinations using your product's control panel.
- Make sure you installed the product software and connected the product to your computer or network.
Note: Restart your computer after installing the product software to enable scanning from the control panel.
- Place your original on the product for scanning.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Select Scan. You see a screen like this:
- Select one of the following Scan to options:
- Computer lets you scan to a connected computer using your saved scan settings.
- Cloud sends your scanned files to a destination that you have registered with Epson Connect.
- Computer (WSD) lets you manage network scanning in Windows 10, Windows 8.x, Windows 7, or Windows Vista (English only). To use this feature, you must first set up WSD (Web Services for Devices) on the computer.
- Follow the instructions in the links below to complete your scan.
Scanning to a Connected Computer
Scanning to the Cloud
Scanning Using Web Services for Devices (WSD) - Windows
Changing Default Scan Job Settings
Control Panel Scanning Options
Placing Originals on the Product
Wi-Fi or Wired Networking
Published: Apr 5, 2018 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!