How do I restore my original fax settings?
Resetting Control Panel DefaultsIf you have a problem with settings on the product control panel, you can reset them to their factory defaults. You can choose which settings to reset or reset them all.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Select Settings.
- Scroll down and select Restore Default Settings. You see a screen like this:
- Select one of these options:
- Network Settings: Resets all network settings
- Copy Settings: Resets all copy settings
- Scan Settings: Resets all scan settings
- Fax Settings: Resets all fax settings
- Clear All Data and Settings: Resets all control panel settings and deletes any stored information.
- Select Yes to reset the selected settings. (Select No if you want to cancel the operation.)
Published: Apr 5, 2018 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!