How do I scan from a smart device?
You can start a scan from a smart device using the Epson iPrint app. You can save the scanned document to your device or a cloud service, e-mail it, or print it.
Note: If you are using your Epson product with the Windows 10 S operating system, you cannot use the software described in this section. You also cannot download and install any Epson product software from the Epson website for use with Windows 10 S; you must obtain software only from the Windows Store.
Note: Your device must be connected to the same wireless network as your Epson product. If you have an NFC-enabled device, you can also scan with the Epson iPrint app by placing the device against the NFC tag on the front of the product.
- Download the Epson iPrint app from your device's app store or from Epson's website.
- Place your original on the product for scanning.
- Open the Epson iPrint app and select your product.
- Select the scan settings and scan your original.
- Save your scanned image to a file or cloud location.
Using the Epson iPrint Mobile App