How do I copy a document or photo using my product's control panel?
You can copy color or black-and-white documents or photos onto various sizes and types of paper, including Epson special papers.
- Place your original document or photo on the scanner glass.
- Load the paper you want to print on in the product.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Select Copy. You see this screen:
- To print more than one copy, use the keypad to enter a number (up to 99).
Note: Press the C clear button to clear the amount of copies, if necessary.
- Press the left or right arrow button to select Color or B&W.
- Press the OK button to view the print settings for the copies. You see this screen:
- Press the down arrow button to view the individual settings. You see this screen:
- Press the up or down arrow button to scroll through settings. To change the setting for the displayed option, press the left or right arrow button and select the necessary settings. When you are finished, press the OK button.
- When you are ready to copy, press the start button.
Note: To cancel copying, press the cancel button.
Loading Paper in the Rear Feed
Compatible Epson Papers
Placing Originals on the Product
Published: May 9, 2019 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!