How do I change the scan settings in Epson ScanSmart?
Open Epson ScanSmart and follow the instructions below.
Changing the Scan SettingsYou can change detailed scan settings such as the resolution, document size, and more.
Note: If you select Auto Mode, you cannot change the scan settings. Not all products support selecting modes.
- Click the Settings button. Depending on your product, you see a screen like one of the following:
- Do one of the following, depending on your product:
- If your product does not support Photo Mode, select Scan Settings.
- To change Document Mode settings, select Document Mode > Custom Settings.
- To change Photo Mode settings, select Photo Mode and click Close. When you start a scan, you will be prompted to select scan settings.
- Change the settings as necessary and click Save.
Published: Sep 4, 2019 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!