How do I copy a document or photo using my product's control panel?
You can copy documents or photos onto various sizes and types of paper, including Epson special papers.
- Place your original document or photo on the scanner glass, or place multi-page documents in the ADF.
- Load the paper you want to print on.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Select Copy. You see a screen like this:
- To print more than one copy, press the + or - button to increase or decrease the number of copies.
Note: You can also select Copies and use the displayed numeric keypad to select the number of copies (up to 99).
- Change any of the displayed settings as necessary.
- Select Advanced Settings to view and change additional copy settings, if necessary.
- When you are ready to copy, press the start button.
Note: To cancel copying, press the cancel button.
Loading Paper in the Rear Feed
Compatible Epson Papers
Placing Originals on the Product
Published: Apr 18, 2019 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!