How do I save faxes to my Windows computer instead of printing them?
You can use the Epson FAX Utility software to save faxes. You can download the software from the Downloads tab on your product’s support page. Follow the instructions below to configure the software.
- Do one of the following:
- Windows 10: Click .
- Windows 8.x: Navigate to the Apps screen.
- Windows (other versions): Click or Start and select All Programs or Programs.
- Click EPSON Software and FAX Utility. The first time you use the FAX Utility, you see this introduction window:
- Read about the FAX Utility and click Close at the bottom of the window. You see this window:
- To save faxes received by your product on your computer, select Save received faxes on this computer.
- Set Save received faxes on this computer (PC-FAX reception) to On, if necessary, and select the destination folder and other options.
- Click OK.
Published: Dec 21, 2017 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!