How do I connect my product to my wireless network using the product's control panel?
Selecting Wireless Network Settings from the Control PanelYou can select or change wireless network settings using your product control panel.
To install your product on a wireless network, follow the instructions on the Start Here sheet and install the necessary software by downloading it from the Epson website. The installer program guides you through network setup.
Note: This setting can be locked by an administrator. If you cannot access this setting, contact your administrator for assistance.
Note: Breakdown or repair of this product may cause loss of fax and network data and settings. Epson is not responsible for backing up or recovering data and settings during or after the warranty period. We recommend that you make your own backup or print out your fax and network data and settings.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Press the icon. You see a screen like this:
- Select Router > Change Settings > Wi-Fi Setup Wizard.
- Select the name of your wireless network or select Enter Manually to enter the name manually. Use the displayed keypad to enter your network name.
- Select the Enter Password field and enter your wireless password using the displayed keypad.
Note: The network name and password are case sensitive. Be sure to correctly enter uppercase and lowercase letters, and numeric or special characters.
- To move the cursor, select the left or right arrows.
- To change the case of letters, select .
- To delete the previous character, select .
- To enter numbers and symbols, select .
- To enter a space, select Space.
- Select OK when you finish entering your password.
- Confirm the displayed network settings and select Start Setup.
- If you want to print a network setup report, select Print Check Report. (Otherwise, select OK.)
- Press the home button to exit. You see the icon on the LCD screen and should be able to connect to your product directly from your computer or device, and then print. If you are printing from a computer, make sure you installed the network software as described on the Start Here sheet.
Note: If you don't see the icon, you may have selected the wrong network name or entered the password incorrectly. Repeat these steps to try again.
Entering Characters on the LCD Screen
Status Icon Information