I replaced an ink cartridge, but my product shows that the same ink is expended. What should I do?
The cartridge may not be seated properly and may need to be reseated. Do the following:
- Turn on your product.
- Press the OK button and follow the instructions on the screen.
- Lift up the printer cover.
- Open the cartridge cover.
- Squeeze the tab on the cartridge and lift the cartridge straight up to remove it.
- Make sure the yellow tape is removed from the cartridge. Remove only the yellow tape.
- Insert the cartridge into the holder again and press it down until it clicks into place.
- Close the cartridge cover and push it down until it clicks into place.
- Close the printer cover and press the OK button. The product starts charging the ink.
Published: Dec 21, 2017 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!