How do I restore my product's default settings?
Resetting Control Panel DefaultsIf you have a problem with settings on the product control panel, you can reset them to their factory defaults. You can choose which settings to reset or reset them all.
Note: This setting can be locked by an administrator. If you cannot access or change this setting, contact your administrator for assistance.
- From the Home screen, select Settings and press the OK button.
- Press the down arrow button, select System Administration and press the OK button. Enter the administrator password, if necessary.
- Press the down arrow button, select Restore Default Settings and press the OK button. You see this screen:
- Select one of these options, then press the OK button:
- Network Settings: Resets all network settings.
- Clear All Data and Settings: Resets all control panel settings.
- Select the up arrow button to reset the selected settings. (Press the down arrow button if you want to cancel the operation.)
Published: Nov 16, 2017 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!