How do I make multiple copies using the product's control panel?
Copying Documents or PhotosYou can copy documents or photos onto various sizes and types of paper, including Epson special papers.
- Place your original document or photo on the scanner glass, or place multi-page documents in the ADF.
- Load the paper you want to print on.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Select Copy. You see a screen like this:
- To print more than one copy, press a number key on the product's control panel, or select Copies and use the displayed keypad to enter the number of copies.
- Change any of the displayed settings as necessary.
- Select Advanced to view and change additional copy settings, if necessary.
- Select Preview to preview your copy on the LCD screen.
- Select Presets to save your copy settings.
Note: Presets can be locked by an administrator. If you can't access or change this setting, contact your administrator for assistance.
- When you are ready to copy, press the Copy icon.
Note: To cancel printing, press the stop button or select Cancel.
Published: Mar 15, 2018 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!