How do I add and assign scan jobs with Document Capture Pro?
You can use Document Capture Pro to create, edit, and delete scan jobs. Scan jobs allow you to save commonly-used scanning options. You can also determine which scan jobs are listed when you scan to Document Capture Pro using the control panel on your product.
Note: The settings may vary, depending on the software version you are using. See the help information in Document Capture Pro for details.
- Do one of the following to start Document Capture Pro:
- Windows 10: Click and select Epson Software > Document Capture Pro.
- Windows 8.x: Navigate to the Apps screen and select Document Capture Pro.
- Windows (other versions): Click or Start, and select All Programs or Programs. Select Epson Software > Document Capture Pro.
- If you see a Switch to Simple View button in the upper right corner of the window, click it. You see a window like this:
- Click the Job Settings button.
Note: If you do not see the button, click the < symbol in the Job bar.You see a window like this:
- To add a scan job, click the New Job icon, enter a name for the new job, select settings as necessary, and click OK. You can now use the new scan job when you scan with Document Capture Pro.
Note: See the Help information in Document Capture Pro for details.
- To add the scan job to the list of selectable jobs when scanning to Document Capture Pro from the control panel, click the Button Assignment icon.
- Select the job that you want to add to the list from the drop-down list.
Note: You can assign scan jobs to each available button assignment. The order of the assigned scan jobs is also the order in which the scan jobs appear on the control panel.
- Click OK, then click OK again. You can now select the assigned scan job when you scan to Document Capture Pro using your product's control panel.
Placing Originals on the Product