How do I change the Sleep Timer setting?
Changing the Sleep Timer SettingsYou can adjust the time period before your product enters sleep mode and turns off the LCD screen.
Note: This setting can be locked by an administrator. If you cannot access or change this setting, contact your administrator for assistance.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Select Settings.
- Select General Settings. You see a screen like this:
- Select Basic Settings.
- Select Sleep Timer. Enter the administrator password, if necessary. You see a screen like this:
- Do one of the following:
- Select the– or + icon to decrease or increase the number of minutes.
- Select the number of minutes on the LCD screen, select the number of minutes from the on-screen or control panel keypad, and select OK.
- Select OK.
Published: May 3, 2018 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!