How do I scan using my product's control panel?
You can scan an image to a variety of destinations using your product's control panel.
Your product automatically selects default scan settings, but you can view or change them as necessary. If you are scanning to a computer, you can change the default scan settings using the Event Manager utility on the computer.
- Make sure you installed the product software and connected the product to your computer or network.
Note: Restart your computer after installing the product software to enable scanning from the control panel. Also make sure the Event Manager program is not being blocked by your firewall or security software.
- Place your original on the product for scanning.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Select Scan. You see a screen like this:
- Select one of the following Scan to options:
- Computer lets you scan to a connected computer using your saved scan settings.
- Cloud sends your scanned files to a destination that you have registered with Epson Connect.
- WSD lets you manage network scanning in Windows 10, Windows 8.x, Windows 7, or Windows Vista (English only). To use this feature, you must first set up a WSD (Web Services for Devices) port on your Windows 7 or Windows Vista computer (the port is set up automatically on Windows 10 and Windows 8.x).
- Follow the instructions in the links below to complete your scan.
Scanning to a Connected Computer
Scanning to the Cloud
Setting Up a WSD Port (Windows 7/Windows Vista)
Changing Default Scan Job Settings