I refilled the ink tank after it was expended, but my nozzle check pattern still prints with gaps. What should I do?
The ink tubes may need to be filled with ink. Flush the ink tubes as instructed below.
Power Cleaning Using the Product Control PanelYou can run a Power Cleaning using the control panel on your product.
Note: If the maintenance box is full, you may have to replace it before you can run a Power Cleaning. After a Power Cleaning, you must turn off the product and wait at least 12 hours before running another Power Cleaning.
- Make sure there are no errors on the LCD screen.
- Turn off the product.
- Visually check the ink level and make sure the ink tank is at least one-third full.
If you run a Power Cleaning when the ink level is low, you may damage the product.
- Press and hold the power button and the help button at the same time until you see the Power Cleaning screen.
- Follow the instructions on the LCD screen to run the Power Cleaning.
- When the Power Cleaning is finished, run a nozzle check.
If the print quality did not improve, turn off the product and wait at least 12 hours before running another Power Cleaning.
If the print quality does not improve after running the Power Cleaning utility multiple times, contact Epson for support.