How do I connect my WPS-enabled wireless router to my product?
Using WPS to Connect to a NetworkIf you have a WPS-enabled wireless router or access point, you can use Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) to connect your product to the network.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Select the icon. You see a screen like this:
- Select Wi-Fi (Recommended).
- Select Start Setup or Change Settings.
- Select Push Button Setup (WPS).
- Follow the instructions on the LCD screen to complete WPS setup.
Note: Make sure you press Start Setup within two minutes of activating WPS on your router.
- Press the home button to return to the Home screen.
If you are printing from a computer, make sure you installed the network software as described on the Start Here sheet.
Published: May 23, 2019 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!