How do I scan using my product's control panel?
You can scan an image to a variety of destinations using your product's control panel.
- Make sure you installed the product software and connected the product to your computer or network.
Note: Restart your computer after installing the product software to enable scanning from the control panel.
- Place your original on the product for scanning.
Note: To scan a double-sided or multi-page document, place your originals in the ADF.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Select Scan. You see a screen like this:
- Select one of the following Scan to options:
- Network Folder/FTP saves your scan file to a specified folder on a network.
- Email lets you send scanned files through a pre-configured email server.
- Document Capture Pro lets you scan over a network using your saved job settings in Document Capture Pro or Document Capture.
Note: You cannot use this option to scan an image to Document Capture or Document Capture Pro when your product is connected to your computer's USB port.
- Memory Device saves your scan file on a USB device and lets you select the file format, quality, and other settings.
- Cloud sends your scanned files to a destination that you have registered with Epson Connect.
- Computer (WSD) lets you manage network scanning in Windows 10, Windows 8.x, Windows 7, or Windows Vista (English only). To use this feature, you must first set up WSD (Web Services for Devices) on the computer.
- Follow the instructions in the links below to complete your scan.
Scanning to Email
Scanning to a Network Folder or FTP Server
Adding and Assigning Scan Jobs with Document Capture Pro or Document Capture