How do I change the Sleep Timer setting?
Changing the Sleep Timer SettingsYou can adjust the time period before your product enters sleep mode and turns off the LCD screen.
Note: This setting can be locked by an administrator. If you cannot access or change this setting, contact your administrator for assistance.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Select Settings.
- Select General Settings. You see the Basic Settings screen:
- Select Sleep Timer. You see a screen like this:
- Do one of the following:
- Select the – or + icon to decrease or increase the number of minutes before the product enters sleep mode.
- Select the number of minutes field, enter a number using the on-screen keyboard, and select OK.
- When you finish, select OK.
- Press the home button to exit.
Published: Dec 14, 2017 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!